We are currently seeking a PT Leasing Agent at our Lake Land Living location. The Leasing Analyst is responsible for all leasing operations. The purpose of the Leasing Analyst is to effectively coordinate leasing activities, and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Property Manager. These objectives include maximizing occupancy levels and property values.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Leasing Analyst is responsible to conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing Laws, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to multi-family housing. The Lease Agent will be responsible for the full scope of Lease Administration services including:
• In conjunction with the Property Manager, assist in formulation of marketing budgets for each upcoming calendar year and staying within the established budgeted marketing guidelines throughout the year.
• Ensure all marketing and leasing programs are within the established budget guidelines
• Ensure along with the Property Manager that the property is achieving the maximum market rents for the community to allow income growth
• Abstracting and interpreting commercial lease documents (leases, amendments, subleases)
• Ensure lease files are complete and the completion of leases are being executed properly.
• Responsible for office opening on schedule, condition of office and model apartments
• Rent variance analysis and rent payment processing
• Client/vendor/landlord relationship management
• Data entry, validation and management of lease documents
• Tracking and maintaining critical dates
• Special projects as assigned by manager
• Maintains positive employee service
• Ensure leasing employees are in compliance with Fair Housing Laws
• Makes periodic inspections with residents of move in/move out
• Review with Property Manager all notices to vacate to determine the cause of the move out. Locate problem areas and develop plans for process improvement.
• Assist in planning resident functions, attend and participate in resident functions.
• Conducts Market surveys weekly and provides trend report information to the Property Manager.
• Handles incoming calls/social media requests from prospective new residents and completes appropriate paperwork needed
• Maintains awareness of internet reputation and keeps scores above industry averages
• Maintains awareness of market/industry conditions and trends via trade publications, professional organizations, etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• at least 2 years of work experience in lease administration, onsite property management
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) with the capability to master company specific accounting and database programs
• Fulfill Performance standards and meet set goals
• Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to understand and interpret data
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
• Ability to multitask, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
• A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
Interested applicants please apply at https://www.alphacapitalpartners.com/careers/